You may register to vote if you are:
- A native-born or naturalized U.S. citizen who is 18 years old by the date of the next General Election
- A resident of the state and county at least 28 days before the election
- A convicted felon whose civil rights have been legally restored
- Any citizen who has not been judged “mentally incompetent” in a court of law
- Any citizen who does not claim the right to vote outside Kentucky
A link to register online is below, or you may call the Election Center at (502) 574-6100 to request that a registration card be mailed to you.